Have you ever noticed that all Hollywood monsters cast big shadows? The good news is that they are not real . . . they like most of the things that we spend our lives worrying about exist only in our imagination.
Check out these famous quotes about anxiety:
· Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
· You can't wring your hands and roll up your sleeves at the same time.
· My life has been full of terrible misfortunes most of which never happened.
· Worry is interest paid on trouble before it comes due.
· Rule number one is, don't sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it's all small stuff.
· Fear can keep us up all night long, but faith makes one fine pillow.
Click these links to see the ultimate authority says on the subject:
Link to see where the image was taken . . . http://goo.gl/maps/bsttK
No comments posted.