Whatever happened to having fun? Dr. Seuss said, if you NEVER did, you SHOULD. These things are FUN, and FUN is good. Too often I forget to have fun. I take life so seriously sometimes that I drain all the enjoyment from it.
Dale Carnegie said, people rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. Wow! We should read that every morning… people rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. I guess the real question is, am I having any fun in what I am doing? When was the last time I had fun?
In this photo taken Sunday afternoon on the Pinhoti Trail near Pine Glen, We didn’t realize we were making memories . . . We just Thought we were having fun. You ought to try it. What have you got to lose?
Something to think about:
· Happiness is like jam . . . you can’t spread even a little without getting some on yourself.
· Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game. . . Michael Jordan
· Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, and be weird. . . Anthony Robins
· Creativity is intelligence having fun.
· What if part of the purpose of your life is to have fun and enjoy it?
· If you want to be happy, BE.
By Rickey Moore
Please join me ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest ~ Google+ ~ Flickr ~ LinkedIn ~ Blog ~ Photography
No comments posted.
January February March April May June July August September October November December